To begin this journey of transformation, we need to be reminded of our inalienable rights as the citizens of South Africa. It is ironic that these so-called new ideas are almost word for word the principles of the Freedom Charter for which many South Africans have died in past 100 years.
Today, this call for rights is no longer applicable to a sector of our population, but a unified call by all its citizens who have been denied freedom and dignity.
WE are the CUSTODIANS of the planet – but to protect it, we have to take it back from the reckless governments that have claimed ownership – under the control of corporations who are raping and destroying OUR EARTH.
Our Inalienable Rights – The Rights of all Citizens
1. The country belongs to its people
2. The land belongs to its people
3. The water belongs to the people
4. The forests belong to the people
5. The rivers and lakes belong to the people
6. The gold, the platinum, diamonds, chrome, copper, iron, uranium, tin, aluminium, and all other minerals in the ground belong to the people
7. The coal belongs to the people
8. The air and the airwaves belong to the people
9. Everything that grows on the land belongs to the people
10. The beaches, the mountains and the skies above belong to the people
11. The wild animals do not belong to us or anyone else, they belong to the planet and we are their custodians and protectors
These things DO NOT belong to the politicians, the government, or any corporation who has unlawfully claimed exclusive rights over it.
The only conclusion that we can reach is that the government and the multinational corporations have quietly stolen the country from its people. We, the people need to take it back.
Please share this information with your friends who will appreciate it and will want to know more. Click here